Valuable Services to Exceed Your ExpectationsThe Jet Shop offers the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right on a wide range of services.
Such services include:
- Full-time management of aircraft to keep your plane ready to fly when you are, including flight crew scheduling, monthly reporting for maintenance records and tracking, stocking of supplies and cleaning
- Troubleshooting and repairs, including sheet metal fabrication
- Service checks with pre- and post-flight inspections
- Accident/incident investigations and recovery of aircraft, including repair
- Scheduled and unscheduled inspections (in-house)
- Brokerage and consultation services such as aircraft purchases, pre-buy recommendations and inspections
- Coordination and/or representation for all maintenance needs while at other maintenance providers
- Depositions and expert witness
- Insurance claims and investigations
- Mobile services to come to you, as necessary
First Class TreatmentWhether you stop in before boarding your flight, or you choose to wait while your aircraft is being attended to, our first class entertainment area, The All American Lounge and Bar, awaits you. Check out the "Entertainment" page for more information.
The Jet Shop proudly uses tools, products, and supplies made by U.S.-based companies,
including Snap-On and Tronair, among others.
Proud member of the National Business Aviation Association.
The Jet Shop provides management, maintenance, and repair services for corporate jets and luxury aircraft. Our certified mechanics are available for the on- and off-site maintenance and repair of premium aircraft, such as Cessna Citation, Hawker, Bombardier, Embraer, and Gulfstream. We also offer aircraft purchase consultation and other aircraft brokerage services in Knoxville, TN.